NY Tech Meetup at Tech Up for Women!
From 4-7pm is the Exhibits & Networking Reception, during which time NY Tech Meetup will be presenting a special edition of its Meetup in conjunction with Tech Up for Women! We will have three female founders up on stage presenting their work to the event attendees, so please be sure to stop by. We will be located in the meeting room directly off the trade show from 5-7pm. Stay tuned for the announcement of our demoers! Registration for the Exhibits & Networking Reception is FREE with an RSVP here.
Tech Up for Women is a one-day event dedicated to the advancement of women through technology education, resourcing, and networking. The event will focus on new technological advances, cyber security, AI, Big Data & Digital Transformation, Block Chain, 5G, Healthcare Innovation, Robotics and more! The purpose of the event is to take the fear factor out of technology and empower women to surf the technology wave. Come be a part of this day, meet other trailblazers with the same goals of learning new technologies, and be on the cutting edge of new advances in tech. See our Careers & Recruitment, Education and Technology Exhibit Area. For Event Details go to https://techupforwomen.com/agenda/.
If you are able to attend the full day event, use the following Promo Code.
Attendee Ticket Discount: USE PROMO CODE "NYTECH" FOR $50 OFF!
Register today at the following link: http://bit.ly/techupforwomen19
HIO AT OUR EVENTS
In order to have the best event experience, we've teamed up with Hio Social, a networking app, to help you network with fellow attendees before, during, and after the event.
We’re asking all attendees use Hio Social. Since we don’t want you to miss any of the action, we recommend you download and setup Hio Social today using the easy setup steps below.
EASY SETUP STEPS
1. Download Hio Social: On your mobile phone, click this link https://contap.app.link/0abov0uOEW to download Hio Social.
2. Setup your profile: Click on the bottom right icon, and tap "edit details" to add your contact information.
3. Join the event: Return to the app's home screen, and tap on the calendar icon in the top-left corner. Then, tap on our event and enter the passcode if prompted, nytech.
4. Start networking: Tap on anyone's profile to swap socials, contact information, and documents!
If you have any questions about the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at @hiosupport.
- Date: November 19, 4:00 PM
- Free Event!
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- 429 11th Avenue
- New York, NY